- Article 1 – Sales Identity
- Article 2 – Terms & Conditions
- Article 3 – Our offers and your order
- Article 4 – Refunds & Returns
- Article 5 – Pricing
- Article 6 – Payments
- Article 7 – Guaranty
- Article 8 – Delivery
- Article 9 – Overpowered
- Article 10 – Intellectual property
- Article 11 – Complaints
Article 1 – Sales Identity
Colombier Projects (Gerbs Board Games)
Article 2 – Terms & Conditions
- Our terms and conditions apply to any offer from us as
Web retailer to you as a Consumer (any natural person who, exclusively for non-professional purposes, acquires or acquires products or services used).
- We deliver our products all over Europe. If you have specific questions about the delivery in your country, you can contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years old to place an order. If you are not 18 we ask you to have the order placed by your parents or legal guardian. If we notice that an order has been placed by a minor, we can cancel it refuse orders.
- Placing an order on the website counts as explicit acceptance of our general sales conditions, which are always available via the website.
- If you order online, we will also deliver to you together with the order confirmation or at the latest on delivery a copy of these general terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print. We recommend that you always do this.
- If, in addition to these general terms and conditions, additional special terms and conditions apply, the above also applies to those special conditions. Like ours general terms and conditions would conflict with those special terms and conditions, you can if the consumer always invokes the most advantageous text in your favor.
Article 3 – Our offers and your order
- If an offer has only a limited period of validity or is subject to certain conditions, we explicitly state this in our offer.
- We always describe as completely and accurately as possible what we sell you and how the ordering process will proceed. In any case, the description is sufficiently detailed to keep you have a good assessment made. If we use images, this a true representation of the goods and/or services offered. However, to err is human, and if we are blatantly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
- Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final as soon as we get your confirmed order by e-mail and as soon as we have your payment transaction with credit or debit cards have received approval from the card issuer. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Bancontact, bank transfer, Paypal, iDEAL.
If the issuer of your card refuses to agree to your payment to us, we can we are not responsible for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping cart. Afterward, enter your contact details and billing information. Then choose your delivery method: send to a specific address. In the later step, you will see an overview page, accept our terms and conditions, and confirm you make your payment by pressing the order button. Once you have completed these steps, your purchase is final
Article 4 – Refunds & Returns
- If you buy goods or services from us, you have 14 days from delivery
or the conclusion of the contract the right to decide that you do not want the goods to hold. You can then place your order without paying a fine and without specifying the reason (you pay the costs for this yourself). You have 14 days for this after you have registered the return. Within 14 days after we get your order has been returned or you have indicated that you want to cancel the agreement, we will refund you the full purchase price by bank transfer.
- The direct costs of returning the goods are therefore for your account.
We will indicate the cost of this or make an estimate, if not
can be reasonably calculated in advance. If desired, we can provide you with a delivery shipping label. The costs for this are clearly communicated in advance and will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- We may withhold a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on what time falls first.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to handle it with the care of the order and packaging. If you still want to be able to return the goods such as described above, these must be undamaged and in the original packaging (eg the foil around the games must not be removed), including all accessories supplied.
- You can return your return package by post or courier.
- For your right of withdrawal, both in the case of the provision of services and the delivery of goods quickly and correctly, you can submit your application via https://www.gerbsboardgames.be/retouren.
Article 5 – Pricing
- During the period that we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT, duties, and services. So you never come to be faced with surprises. We can decide on top of the purchase price as well as charge the shipping costs. In that case, we will always report this before you make your purchase place definitively.
Article 6 – Payments
- We can only accept payment via the payment modules on our website. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Bancontact, bank transfer, Paypal, iDEAL, or payment upon collection.
- To ensure secure online payment and the security of your personal data, the transaction data is sent encrypted with SSL technology over the internet. You do not need any special software to pay with SSL. You can recognize a secure SSL connection by the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Article 7 – Guaranty
- We guarantee that our goods conform to your order and comply with the normal expectations that you may have, taking into account the specifications of the product. Of course, we also guarantee that our goods comply with all the op existing laws at the time of your order.
- In addition, we apply the legal provisions with regard to the delivery of goods minimum warranty period of two years if the good is not in conformity with the placed order. This means that in case of defects or defects in the good, up to 2 years after delivery this good is repaired or replaced free of charge.
- As far as possible and reasonable, you have the choice between repair or replacement. Only if the repair or replacement is excessive, impossible, or not indoors within a reasonable period of time, you have the right to request a price reduction or to demand the dissolution of the sales agreement.
- If the defect or defect manifests itself within 6 months after delivery, it will be this is deemed to have already existed before the delivery, unless we can do the contrary prove. After 6 months you will have to prove that the defect has already been made upon delivery was present.
Article 8 – Delivery
- All goods and services are delivered on the basis indicated by you in your order address.
- When all items in your order are in stock, your order will be offered to your delivery address in 1 to 2 working days. When an item is not in stock in the webshop (a.o. for pre-orders), it will be offered 1 to 2 working days after the item arrives at us, usually, this is on the release date. We will inform you about the delivery date in your order confirmation and on the product page.
- Deliveries are made on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. For a surcharge can also be delivered on Saturday.
- We work together with Bpost for our deliveries. You can determine the rates for shipping consult here.
- If we cannot deliver on time, we will always notify you before the expiry of the anticipated delivery time. If we don’t, you can opt-out of your free of charge order. In that case, we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution.
- Our shipments are always at our risk. So you don’t have to worry about goods lost in the mail. However, if you send us back goods within 14 days after purchase because you prefer not to keep them, you are responsible for the transport.
- If the goods delivered by us were damaged during transport, no correspond to the items listed on the delivery note or not match the items you had ordered, you should do this as soon as a possible and sure report within 3 days and return the items to us within 14 calendar days after receipt.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damages late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier who owns the company appointed. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items that are proven not to have been received by the customer.
Article 9 – Force of the majority
- In the case of a force of the majority, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case, we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of the force of the majority or terminate the agreement definitively.
- The force of the majority is any circumstance beyond our control and control affecting our performance prevents obligations in whole or in part. Below we understand, among other things, strikes, fire, business disruptions, power failures, failures all in one (telecommunications) network or connection or communication systems used and/or the unavailable at any time from our website, non-delivery or late delivery of suppliers or other engaged third parties, …
Article 10 – Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photos, names, and in general all our communication are protected by intellectual property rights that are either ours or ours suppliers or other entitled parties.
- It is prohibited to make use of and/or make changes to the intellectual property proprietary rights as described in this article. For example, you can make drawings, photos, names, texts, logos, color combinations, etc do not copy or reproduce without our prior and express written consent.
Article 11 – Complaints
- We always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. If you still have complaints about our services, you can contact us at email@example.com. We do make every effort to handle your complaint within 7 days.
- If we cannot resolve it together, you can contact SafeShops.be as a consumer. SafeShops.be will mediate between the consumer and the seller if the complaint is justified at first sight. You can reach them through the complaint form on https://www.safeshops.be/nl/consumers-complaints/ or in writing: Kapelsesteenweg 195/1, 2180 Ekeren. Info@SafeShops.be
- On all agreements, we conclude with our customers, regardless of their place of residence only Belgian law applies, and in case of disputes, only the court of Brussels is competent. If for reasons of international law another law applies, we will take the interpretation of current terms and conditions and refer to the Belgian Market Practices Act and Consumer protection.
- In the event of an out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Consumer Ombudsman of the Federal Government competent to apply for any application for the extrajudicial settlement of receive consumer disputes. This in turn will either process the application itself handle or forward it to a qualified entity. You can use the Reach the Consumer Ombudsman via this link: http://www.consumentenombudsdienst.be//nl
- In case of disputes of a cross-border nature, you can also appeal to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform of the European Union via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr